Artist: Greenville Native, Don Mong
Print measures 11” x 14”.
This facility was constructed through the donation of funds by Greenville business man Henry St. Clair [1852-1908] to honor his wife Ella Van Dyke St. Clair [1853-1927]. Completed in 1912 it has served the students of Greenville City Schools as a fine arts facility. In addition to music and art classrooms there is a beautiful marble foyer with stained glass windows and a 650-seat theatre. Located on 4th street, the Memorial Hall is the home of the Darke County Center for the Arts and the central office of the Greenville City Schools.