Artist: Greenville Native, Don Mong
Print measures 11”x14”.
Marling Band Shell was originally constructed in 1934 as the result of a generous bequest made by Greenville dentist Dr. Albert J. Marling [1850-1926] and is the home of the Greenville Municipal Concert Band. The Marling Band Shell was reconstructed in 2017 with the dedication being held July 1, 2018.
top of page
$30.00 Regular Price
bottom of page