Artist: Greenville Native, Don Mong
This building was built as a WPA [Works Progress Administration] project and was dedicated in May 1941. Many family reunions, dances, benefits, and other cultural events were held there over the years. The building was torn down in March 1978. It stood on the opposite corner from where the current football stadium is located.
top of page
bottom of page