Darke Count Fairgrounds Main Entrance

Artist: Greenville Native, Don Mong

 

The first Great Darke County Fair took place in 1853 in the grove near where Garst Museum is located. The Fairgrounds were moved to the present location in 1873. The main entrance is nearly the same today as it was when the brick ticket offices at this entrance were built in 1914

Darke County Fairgrounds Notecard

SKU: NC02
$2.00Price