This Cat’s meow creation features a front view of Garst house located in Greenville, Ohio. Built as an inn in 1852 for travelers as they made the rail trek from Dayton to Union City. It was bought after the death of the original owner by John Hufnagle in the mid-1860s. He then gave it to his daughter and son-in-law, Henry and Miranda Garst. The home stayed in the Garst family until the mid-1940s when it was deeded to the Darke County Historical Society. It opened as a museum in 1949. It measures 5” by 3.5” by .75”.