Artist: Greenville Native, Don Mong
This very important facility originated as a home owned by Jacob T. Martz [1833-1911]. It was purchased by the newly created hospital board in 1922 to become a modest hospital facility. As the years have gone by, what was to become the Wayne Hospital, has been added on to many, many times to become the Wayne HealthCare facility which we know today.
top of page
bottom of page